Blockchain Economy Summit London is the biggest blockchain event to ever take place in the UK, bringing together leading figures in the cryptocurrency sector and industry professionals to reimagine the future of finance.
The fantastic 5th Edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit featured dozens of sponsors, including GARI, Chingari, NAGAX, Codego, Point Network, Gton Capital, and many more. This event took place in Dubai with more than 3000 incredibly happy attendees from 74 different nations.
6th Edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit
The World’s Leading Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Event’s 6th edition will take place in London, UK, on February 27 and 28, 2023. The highly anticipated event of the blockchain and cryptocurrency community is now prepared to welcome its supporters to the heart of the world’s financial capital.
The UK’s largest blockchain event, which will bring together top crypto industry players and experts to reimagine the future of finance, will draw attendees who are enthusiastic about the direction of the financial and fintech industries.
- Dr. Lisa Cameron, UK MP, Chair of the Crypto and Digital Asset APPG
- Lennix Lai, Managing Director, Financial Market at OKX
- Ilyas Vali, Co-Founder, rLoop
- Pieter Vanhove, Program Manager Security & Governance Azure Database, Microsoft
- Adrian, Founder, The Birb Nest
- Delphine Forma, Senior Compliance Manager, BitMEX
- Ben Armstrong, Founder, BitBoy Crypto
- Daniel Antcliff, Head of Business Development and Operations, Gate.io
- Eloisa Cadenas, Moderator, Cointelegraph Spain
- Lex Sokolin, Head Economist, ConsenSys
- Brad Yasar, CEO, EQIFi
- Adam Andrews, Co-Founder, JustCubesNFT
- Tom Busby, Co-Founder, Crypto Busy
- Patrick Sweeney, CEO, DaVinci 3.0
- Matthias Weissl, CEO & Co-Founder, Verum Capital
- Jonathan Dunsmoor, Founder and Principal, Dunsmoor Law
- Name: Blockchain Economy London Summit
- Date: February 27 & 28, 2023
- Venue: Magazine London, 11, Ordnance Crescent, London, UK.
According to Servi Aman, CEO of the Blockchain Economy Summit, “London has already demonstrated its commercial and financial usefulness. As the UK government moves towards a blockchain-based economy, the appeal of crypto firms will significantly rise. It’s a fantastic chance to highlight the advantages of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology”.
People all throughout the world, from commoners to experts, are watching the industry’s development as the future draws near.
The Blockchain Economy London Summit will focus primarily on use cases and widespread adoption of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, blockchain gaming, regulation of virtual assets/cryptocurrencies globally and in London/UK, Bitcoin, Web 3, NFT, Metaverse, De-Fi, mining, investment and trading of cryptocurrencies, adoption of blockchain technology in business and government, and many other topics.
Over 3,000 attendees from more than 65 nations are anticipated for the sixth edition of the Blockchain Economy Summit.